Sr.Sales Account Executive (Female), Dubai
Awesome Advertising, the one pit-stop for your Design and Print advertisements, Radio Ads, Online Promotion and TV Commercials is an independent advertising and creative marketing agency based in Dubai. An emerging and aspiring bunch of enthusiasts in the media sector - satisfying the needs of client requirements is our ultimate aim.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing within the Awesome Advertising & Euphoria Events, you will be involved in:
- Achieving revenue goals while increasing revenue with existing clients, and recruiting new ones
- Proactive client acquisition and management of a portfolio of clients including media agencies, large companies, institutions & retail clients.
- Drafting innovative and creative business proposals in collaboration with the different support functions in order to best meet client’s needs
- Ensuring trade representation of the Sales & Marketing Department during public relation events, client product launches etc
- Supporting, following up, and developing our products and services you will also be in charge of
- The internal coordination with support functions such as Creative & Production, Gift Supply, SEO, IT & Digital, Accounts & Admin departments
- The set-up and follow-up of campaigns, creation and development of concepts, pitching and converting them to the client and ensuring smooth implementation for best results
- The implementation of post-campaigns results analysis
- Administrative and commercial files processing: contracts and invoices management with concerned departments, letters drafting
- Competitive Intelligence: new clients / new products / media investments / sports sponsorship
- Marketing analysis and client profile studies in the region
- Female Candidate.
- Business degree and significant sales experience of minimum 2 years, preferable in advertising (e.g. UAE media, advertising & events industry) or in sponsorship sales.
- Experience in conceptualizing proposals, selling and closing.
- Demonstrable record of making sales and increasing revenues
- Strong communication skills - fluency in English is a must - and basic IT proficiency skills required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ability to manage budgets and deliver revenue target
- You are proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint / Excel).
- Excellent ability to negotiate and to build relationships, being autonomous, customer-oriented and results-oriented are necessary to succeed in this position.
- VALID UAE Driving Licence.
- Salary (as per industry standards) + Incentives + other allowances to be discussed based on the candidate’s experience and profile.
Phone: +971 50 324 7125